Who we are
Our website address is: www.maurascottageflowers.ie
We value your privacy and are committed to offering you a safe, secure and confidential service. Information provided to us is private at all times and only used for the following information:
1) to answer queries sent to us via our website’s contact form.
2) to send flowers to customers as requested online.
3) to reply to comments that may be left under the comments section on the websites blog.
What information/ data we receive and hold and how we used that data:
1) your name, email, telephone number and address – this information is used to deliver goods to your address and answer questions via email.
2) credit card info is used by customers to order products. This information is used over a secured network via PayPal and Maura’s Cottage Flowers does not see or store your card details.
3) all information is confidential and is never distributed to third parties or for marketing material.
4) if at any point you wish for your information not to held please contact us.
Contact Maura on 0870612622 or use our contact form here.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.